Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I go to register? Click on our Registration page here.
Or call the Northwestern Ticket Office
[Monday - Friday, 11 am - 4 pm CST] at 651-631-5151.
2. How do I get to Set Apart? Set Apart takes place at it's headquarters of University of Northwestern - St Paul, MN. Click here for directions.
3. Can I bring my baby to Set Apart? Children and Babies are very important to Set Apart. However, the Set Apart conference format is not conducive to children. In order to limit distractions to other attendees, infants, and children will not be admitted. Please begin making childcare arrangements now. We appreciate your cooperation. A private lactation room will be available for nursing mothers. Mothers are responsible for bringing your own equipment and storing breast milk should they desire to do so.
4. Is there a hotel close to the Set Apart Conference? Yes, the closest hotel to us is Country Inn & Suites, Roseville, MN. Make sure to mention that you are coming to Set Apart when you book your reservation. We list other hotels here.
5. Do I need to choose the workshops I would like to attend before I arrive at the conference?
The Set Apart Conference does not ask you to register for the workshops you would like to attend. We want you to attend the workshops you feel God is leading you to.
6. How do I contact Set Apart?
Visit this page to contact us.
7. What does my registration include each day?
2 Keynote Sessions
8. What should I bring?
Journal/notebook, Bible, no scented items, some vendors are selling items during Revive Time, you may want to bring some funds.
9. If I cannot attend the conference what can I do with my tickets?
Since all proceeds benefit University of Northwestern - St. Paul Student Scholarships tickets are non-refundable. A few options would include:
10. Are Gluten or Vegetarian meal options available?
Yes, there are gluten and vegetarian options at each meal time. Visit this page for the meal choices for each day of the conference.