Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I go to register? Click on our Registration page here.
Or call the Northwestern Ticket Office at 651-631-5151
(Monday, Wednesday & Friday 11:30 am - 4 pm CST and Tuesday & Thursday 12:30 pm to 4pm CST)
2. Is the 2021 Set Apart Conference in-person or virtual?
The 2021 Set Apart Conference will be a virtual gathering. We will not be meeting in-person for this year's conference.
3. What does my registration include?
Your ticket to Set Apart: A Virtual Gathering will include access for all sessions beginning on March 6, 2021 and last for two weeks following the conference.
4. Do I need to choose the workshops I would like to view before the conference begins?
With the purchase of your virtual ticket, you have access to all of the workshop videos and the Keynote Speaker video.
5. How should I prepare for the conference?
After you register be sure to join the private Facebook group. This will be a great place for us to connect leading up to and during the conference!
6. How do I contact Set Apart?
Visit this page to contact us.
7. If I cannot attend the conference what can I do with my tickets?
Since all proceeds benefit University of Northwestern - St. Paul Student Scholarships tickets are non-refundable. A few options would include:
Yes! Search for @setapartmn on Facebook & Instagram.