Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I go to register? Beginning August 3, 2023 you can follow the registration link on the home page or call the Northwestern Ticket Office at 651-631-5151 (Monday through Friday 9:00 am - 2 pm CST)
2. Is the 2024 Set Apart Conference in-person or virtual?
We are preparing for an in-person conference and planning a virtual component for Set Apart 2024.
3. What does my registration include?
Your ticket to Set Apart includes 3 workshops, 2 keynotes sessions and 1 catered lunch each day.
4. Do I need to register for the workshops I want to attend at the conference?
No, you don't need to register for workshops. Please note that workshops will close when room capacity is met.
5. Am I able to bring my baby/child to the conference?
Children and babies are important to Set Apart, however in order to limit distractions to other attendees, infants and children will not be admitted. A private location will be available for nursing mothers to pump.
6. How do I contact Set Apart?
Visit this page to contact us.
7. If I cannot attend the conference what can I do with my tickets?
Since all proceeds benefit University of Northwestern - St. Paul Student Scholarships tickets are non-refundable. A few options would include:
8. Does Set Apart have social media accounts I can follow?
Yes! Search for @setapartmn on Facebook & Instagram.